Friday, March 27, 2009

BufBloPoFo '09 - Day Fourteen - The Fortnight Concludeth

Thanks to any and all that took the time to read my ramblings. I hope some of it was entertaining. If you enjoyed it, please post a comment. It will certainly help me decide if I wish to continue.

Thanks to Mike Garvey for creating this event and his hard work keeping it going.
Congratulations to all the participants, particularly those that blogged every day

Go see the Eclectic Improv Company at Shea's Smith Theatre, March 28th and the last Saturday of every month.

Support local theatre!!!

Don't let Jump The Shark die. Come out and see us some time. And if you're in a bar that regularly books bands, please tell them that they NEED to get JTS in there.

Peace Out,
-jk

1 comment:

  1. I support local theatre, why just this week I saw Jesus Christ Superstar at Shea's!

    ReplyDelete