Sunday, March 15, 2009

BufBloPoFo '09 - Day 2

I'm sorry to say that, after yesterday's lengthy posting, my blog today will be quite small.

I can't really do much with today's topic, as I'm not much of a "go out to eat" guy. I rarely go to (nice) restaurants. Nor do I stay home for pleasant meal-time soirees. I'm not one to gather with polite friends, sip wine, and discuss the state of the economy. No offense to those who do...it's just not me.

Hell, with my hectic schedule, most days consist of quick meals before running off to some activity. This (sadly) means frozen dinners or fast food on many an evening.

Even if I had the time (and the means), I can't say that I have a favorite place to go. To me, Red Lobster is classy. And I love their biscuits.

I don't even have a favorite food. I like food. I like a lot of food, and by "a lot" I mean both variety and quantity. I just don't have a FAVORITE food. I like a nice, bloody steak. I enjoy lobster, when I can get it. But I'd be fine with a good cheeseburger, too.

So, I hope tomorrow's topic hits a little closer to home, so that I may return to long-form ramblings.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment